What Can I Return?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange on products in new/unused condition within 30 days of delivery. For orders placed during the holiday season from November 15th to December 31st, the return period is extended to 60 days. The following rules apply:
- All returns and exchanges must be made via our Return Procedure with a valid & signed RMA form.
- Product(s) must be in new condition and in the original packaging (please do not assemble, install, or modify the product in any way). In the event of fitment, flaw or defect pictures may be necessary to complete your return request.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- In some cases, return of the physical product may not be required. For these products, instructions will be provided on how to process a field destroy or dispose of the original item.
- The few exceptions for items that cannot be returned include:
- Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the product page before placing your order)
- Custom Wheels & Tires Packages
What Are My Shipping Fees?
For orders delivered within the continental US where reason for return isn’t a result of a CycleSellerz error, the cost of the return shipping is the responsibility of the client.
Freight, international & non-continental US returns are accepted, however coordination of return shipping is the responsibility of the client. In the event an error is made by CycleSellerz, a return shipping label will be provided.